- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nextcleaners prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service
We will use such which, in our opinion, is best suited for texture and condition, but cannot be responsible for weak, tender, defective, or adulterated materials – not obvious prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, souble-faced fabrics, vinyls, polyurethanes, etc. Not responsible for trimmings, buckles, belts, beads, buttons, or valuables. Errors or damages must be reported within 48 hours, accompanied by the appropriate invoice. Unless your list accompanied bundle, our count must be accepted. Liability shall not exceed 10 times laundry charge, unless higher value declared and owner agreed to additional charges. No guarantee on colors, curtains, shrinkage, or synthetics.
RELEASE ON LEATHER, SUEDE, FUR & OTHER ANIMAL HIDE ITEMS
Suede and leather garments, being made of animal skins, sometimes have inherent defects that may not be apparent before cleaning. In addition to the effects of normal wear, there are other conditions you should be aware of. Some skins may have weak or thin areas that can chafe during processing. Prior exposure to heat and moisture can make skins tender, stiff or brittle. Fading may not be totally corrected by dyeing. Some stains may not be removable. Color uniformity cannot be assured if skins are not originally matched evenly. Heavily solied linings may not clean satisfactory. Also, if skins were overstretched in making the garment they may (probably) shrink in cleaning. I have read the foregoing and agreed that, although the Cleaner or their Sub-Contractor will use the utmost care with my hide, I release them from responsibility for any of the above conditions.